Real estate capital marketers are becoming increasingly diversified. Sales, Acquisitions, Financing and M&A Strategies call for a combination of global vision and comprehensive local expertise, plus a complete understanding and expert knowledge of the sources of capital funding worldwide.
Be they private, institutional or public, investors in search of
office, industrial, retail, hotel or residential assets require:
- A comprehensive vision and understanding of the local, national and international property markets,
- Seamless execution and tight timeline management,
- Optimised return on their investment,
- Full support in all property, financial, legal and fiscal matters,
- Expert structuring of investment vehicles,
- Professional debt and financing advice.
CBRE Capital Markets supports national and international property investors in the Paris area and throughout France, advising on investment and on disposing of portfolios or single assets, and offering expertise to cover both the property side of the equation and the financing and structuring side. CBRE services include:
The capital markets team has access to the full expertise of all CBRE business lines. As such, it is able to offer clients a 360-degree perspective on any real estate asset and its potential worth, including benchmarks for rental values, analysis of building space efficiency and energy performance, technical improvement or maintenance requirements, redevelopment potential, operational expenses and more.
In France, CBRE Capital Markets handles property covering over 3 million sqm annually, with a transaction value that exceeds 7 B€.