For retailers, the point of sale is an instrument for capturing markets and it is on the frontline of interaction with their customers. Yet, in what has become a multichannel distribution system, the rationale for location and territorial coverage and even the purpose of stores is dramatically evolving, calling for new expertise.
Physical networks also function as operating assets, and therefore have an impact on the financial performance of retailers. In a period of crisis and change, optimised real estate management is a priority.
360° VISION OF RETAIL REAL ESTATE
CBRE Retail considers points of sale and networks not only from a real estate perspective, but also from an economic, marketing and commercial perspective, bringing into play its mastery of the legal, technical and financial intricacies.
ASSISTANCE FROM A TO Z, AROUND THE WORLD
CBRE Retail supports retailers during the entire process of creating, developing and optimizing their networks. The global reach of CBRE Group and its many regional locations in France facilitate access to both distant and local markets.
- Network audit: structure, territorial coverage, performance
- Network development and optimisation in France and abroad
- Opportunity study: commercial factors, potential market
- Retail analytics
- Location search (tenant representation)
Negotiation and legal procedures
- Commercial lease
- Commercial operating licence from the French CDAC (retail zoning commission)
- Transfers of goodwill and leasehold rights
- Assistance with international projects
Design and development of points of sale
- Branding and variations of development concepts
- Feasibility studies
- Building works: client project support, project management or general contractor
Management and optimisation of operating real estate